Life as おとうさん (Otou-san) ^_^

Oh yes the sleepless nights, and I was told that was just the beginning (lol). But every single time I glance at her, our precious little princess, every worries, stress or whatever feeling that puts you down just goes away. And somehow it makes me feel everything is worth it.


It has been 9 months to date since 15th November 2016, where I first hear her first cry in the labor room. Honestly speaking the experience in the labor room is not really scary as I was told. Well I admit it was slightly horrifying if you think about it, the blood, the discharge, the snipping sounds, the stitching. Respect to all mommies ! (Mom, I love you so much T_T thank you for everything from giving birth to me until today for putting up with me). You don't know until you experience/see it yourself. Sometimes it feels like it was yesterday.

Good job both of you ! XOXO (15th November 2016, est 18:00 hours)

Coming into the world at 2.2 kg  =)



Times really does fly when you see your kid grow, and here I am planning for her 1-year old birthday already ! I must say that diaper changing is not as easy as it seems. Its not the crap that you have to deal with, you can't do it clumsily, can't do it too slow either, not too rough and gotta make sure its clean too. (Sounds easy, but trust me its not on the first try). I wiped her butt til' it became red when first changed her diaper XD... 


Watching her grow is a privilege, everyday you just see her learning something new. From drinking milk to eating porridge today, from barely able to turn her body to now crawling, and now even learning to stand up on her own 2 feet. I have never felt so proud in my entire life.




Her mommy, my wife, my queen, have done an amazing job raising her up to today. 24/7 non-stop guarding, protecting, feeding, educating and putting her to sleep. I love you so so much. You don't know how grateful and lucky I feel to have you.


I sometimes throw myself into a dilemma of wanting to stay the way she is VS wanting her to grow up faster (LOL). I was told I am not alone to have that thought sometimes~ haha...

There is nothing more that I would wish than to see you grow up healthily into a strong, beautiful and happy girl. You and your mommy are the best thing that has happened to me. I love you my baby princess Naomi~ XOXO~



*All pictures were taken with Samsung Galaxy S6



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I married my stalker ! (Pt.1)

First time in a long time....