I married my stalker ! (Pt.1)

Marrying my stalker yes I did, of course the not one in the picture (lolz). It was a bit scary if you think about it, but then like any other typical romance, gradually.... I fell in love.


THIS is her ! That sweet natural-irresistible smile....


Our little story began quite a few years back. Its a bit funny-complicated in a way I suppose. Sometimes I feel like me and my wife have been turning one big loop of hurdles being toyed by a higher being before we can be together.

Many people asked how we met, especially people whom knew me for quite a while, because most of everyone were aware she wasn't the girl I used to date for 10 years. I only dated my wife for less than 2 years, and BOOM, married and gave birth to a healthy baby girl.

It is one of my proud admitting moment whenever people asked how we met... XD...

My wife (friend at that time), is a cousin of a classmate from my school. We were celebrating Mooncake/Lantern Festival at that time. I will never forget that night when I first met her, approached her and said my first spontaneous "Hi"..... Never would I imagine I was meeting my future wife at that time. We kept in touch, called and had long chats on the phone occasionally.

At one point, she confessed to me ! She was only 16 years old, and I was 17 at that time. I politely REJECTED her at that time because I already had someone in my mind at that time. But things were still cool and we remained as good friends despite that.


Our very first picture exactly 10 years ago... approx. a week before her confession XD...

We still kept in touch with occasional long conversations over the phone. But we didn't really contact each other much after I entered college. Just occasional phone conversations, but there was this once she came to support me in a National TV dance competition I participated in 2009. I was surprised she showed up too !
. . .

...to be continued...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First time in a long time....

Life as おとうさん (Otou-san) ^_^